Sunday, February 3, 2013

Daily Inspirational: China Glaze's Crackle


A big trend over the past year has been nail polish that cracks after you apply it.  I've never been very successful with China Glaze's "Crackle" or OPI's "Shatter" before, but finally I was able to get the "Crackle" to work.  The trick is to give yourself a manicure with regular polish and let it dry over night.  Then, take the "Crackle" polish and  quickly apply one coat.  The polish can't be applied too thick or else it won't work very well. 

 The other type of cracking  nail polish I have used is "Shatter," but the paint never cracked after applying it.  The polish was very thick when I first opened it, and it dried out fast.  In comparison, I've had this bottle of China Glaze "Crackle" for over a year and it still works!

Broken Hearted by China Glaze 

No comments:

Post a Comment