Friday, August 23, 2013

Dashing Diva Nail Tattoos


Dashing Diva Nail Tattoos are the best way to liven up a dull manicure.  I really like the Royal Flush nail tattoos, they lookk good with a varitety of outfits. You can use the tattoos all at once or just for an accent nail! For my manicure I used one tattoo design for the accent nail.

Dashing Diva Nail Tattoos are easy and fun to use.  There are twenty tattoo tabs in each packet.  The nail tattoos can be applied over nail lacquer, gel nail polish, gel or acrylic. So plan out a fun manicure that will make the nail tattoos pop.  I painted four nails black while painting my ring finger white.  Once my manicure dried I followed these steps to apply a nail tattoo over the white lacquer:
  1. Pick a tattoo design and tear the tattoo on the perforated lines. 
  2. Peel the clear plastic off the tattoo.  
  3. Dampen the tattoo with a wet cloth.
  4. Gently place the tattoo design down onto your nail and make sure the design is lined up how you want it.
  5. Take the damp cloth and press it down over the tattoo for 10 seconds.
  6. Slowly peel the tattoo away- if there's any tattoo design hanging off the nail, file it off.
  7. Wait a couple minutes for the tattoo to set.
  8. Depending on the type of the manicure, finish off the tattoo with a glossy top coat, a gel polish top coat, or a gel/acrylic overlay.
*To add some sparkle to the nail tattoos, I glued a red heart rhinestone over the tattoo heart using nail glue.  




















1 comment: